Can everybody see my cute background? I got it from a new site I found, but it's not showing up on my husband's laptop. Thanks!
It's time to link up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for the weekly Random Dozen! Since this week's theme is "ONE", I thought I'd try to answer with just one word. We'll see how it works out for me!
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Spaghetti: sauce from a jar, of course! (Okay, one question and I've already blown it. Let's start over with #2)
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
There goes my "one word objective"! My maternal grandfather invented the corn stalker, but
didn't hang on to the patent. One of the corn stalkers (along with Grandpa's name) is in a museum
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
Went to the bridge during rivalry week and broke off the car key trying to open a can of paint. I
wasn't suppose to be there...it was after band practice and I was suppose to go straight home. I
told my dad that the key just broke off in the car door. He acted like he believed me, but 31 years
later, I'm still wondering if he didn't really know what happened.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I don't like for my morning routine to be disturbed...it makes me really cranky.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Hmmm...6/12 with only 1 word answers. Guess I did okay!
Don't forget to link up at 2nd Cup of Coffee!