Meet Me on Monday


According to Java:  (Sorry...this is the best I can do so early on a Monday morning!)

"Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! "

1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
Sour cream...hands down.
2. How often do you pray?
Every day.  It may not be a formal prayer, but I'm talking to God constantly!
3. What is your favorite kind of music?
70's and 80's.  Even YS says we had the best music.  It takes me back to memories of growing up.
4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I usually do the buffet and get sweet & sour, beef & broccoli, "cat on a stick" (which I think may really be chicken on a skewer, that's just what my family calls it), oh! and those little fried wontons with the cream cheese inside of it!
5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
Since I don't know how to snowboard, I'd have to say swim in the summer.  I would love to sit by a roaring fire with a book and a hot toddy and watch other people  snowboard!

That's it for this week's question & answer session!  Go over to Java's at Never Growing Old and link up!

14 comments:

  1. I'd have my sour cream donut with the roaring fire & hot toddy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crab Rangoon!!! I love that too.
    Cat on a stick?? ewwwwie. :0

    Love 70's, 80's and 90's too...my kids are starting to get used to it in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just reminded me of how much I love sour cream donuts...haven't had one in eons. Sigh.

    We're all about the 70's/80's music in our house too. My daughter went to visit a friend and her dad was shocked to find out she knew all the words to the Boz Scaggs Silk Degrees album. It definitely elevated her in his eyes : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dallas has two great stations that play hits from the 70's and 80's. My kids are just starting to like it. Then Mabel says, "Mom, can you put in the real music?" (She is talking about her CD's).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add another for the crab rangoon!

    I am a new blogger following you; please follow me back. Thanks and have a great day.
    http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be right there beside you WATCHING! Never been one to risk my life--no matter how easy others make it look.

    Cat on a stick! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crab rangoons!
    Our favorite is Stir Fry Cafe...we love their soups and steamed dumplings. Yummy! And now I want Chinese food..darned diet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. butter twist from my hometown do-nut shop
    2. all the time
    3. broadway showtunes & old school country
    4. egg rolls!
    5. swim swim swim!

    happy monday ladybug! hope it's treating you well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, music from the 70's and 80's is the best! Cat on a stick??? That's too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answers and I'm with you on swimming since I don't know how to snowboard but I do enjoy a good book, a warm fire, and watching my kids ski!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute questions. Sour-cream donuts? I think I just grew another hip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even know what a sour cream donut is! I like your music choice! Seventies and eighties is definitely the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mary, thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I have never heard of a sour cream donut..YUM..

    I agree, 70's were the best for music, ahhh..

    Stop by again, have a great week!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sour cream doughnut?? Those sounds super yummy!! Wish we had those in Italy!!

    From a new Meet me on Monday friend.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts