Nice Surprise!

This is going to be a short one.  (I know that's not cheering I hear!)  I had a wonderful surprise last night:
Yep...all 3 boys under one roof, even if it was just for a couple of hours!  OS came in last night...I was expecting him tonight.  MS came by to get some more clothes and to use his dad's credit card order books.  He seems to be really excited about his classes that he had yesterday.  The boys think it's really funny to flip birds in pictures without me noticing.  I think YS was trying to tip me off that I need to look before I click.  (He's a good boy that way!)
So, with MS' books ordered, OS' meal plan ordered, and OS' tuition paid, MS hit the road to his dorm.  It's so amazing to see them growing up and being halfway responsible!  
Everybody have a terrific Thursday!

13 comments:

  1. Your countdown made me smile : )

    Fantastic picture...your boys are all so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, Mary! No cheering here. ;) {and the thought of my girls 'not' being under my roof makes me sad. Sigh.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a nice feeling to have them all under your roof again, isn't it? 3 boys...wow, the tales I'll bet you could tell. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! What a good lookin' group of men you have there. How nice to have them together, even briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful for you!!!
    Your boys (MEN) are so handsome....the time does fly doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time with these handsome young men!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it the best when they are all home. Handsome boys you have!
    I love the fact that my children are grown, it's so different and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, we moms of boys and the things we have to deal with (bird thing)....it did make me chuckle. And yay for Mama getting all her men under one roof! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sons are so fine! you should be so proud. It is fun when all of the kids are together....I am glad you had a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great family you have!! I lovevtheir sense of humor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy those moments, they are special. :-)

    Unless one of them moves back.. like mine.
    With a 2.5 yr old. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  12. great looking guys. kids grow up so fast and it's wonderful to have a son or daughter how tries and respects adults.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts