7/28/2011

Food for Thought

One of my SILs had the following as her FB status:

An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, & ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, & truth." The boy thought about it, and asked, "Grandfather, which wolf wins?" The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."
(I told you it was "food for thought"!)

10 comments:

  1. Our priest just used this in part of his homily a couple of weeks ago. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I have heard this before. Good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's one I haven't read before. Thank you for sharing it- so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good ... that's very good! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that. Wiser words have never been spoken....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...