1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
2. What puts a spring in your step?
A good song, my boys doing well, a student making the /r/ sound. I'm pretty easy to please!
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
Gosh, with kids there are so many times you have to do that! There was the time when OS had a seizure due to a spiked fever, or the time he pretended to be a vacuum cleaner and sucked up a grape into his windpipe. We're still having to spring into action from time to time with MS. YS has been our "easy child" so far: I don't remember a time when I had to spring into action with him. There was a time when he poked a pencil in his eye, but I was playing church volleyball when it happened, so CH was the one who had to spring into action.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Raw. I'd much rather eat my veggies raw...except for potatoes.
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Not usually. It is nice to have a couple of things, "just in case".
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
When we lived in SC, I had a great group of ladies that I played tennis with. It was all for the love of the game. I don't remember a whole lot of bickering...it was just ladies getting together and playing in the hot SC sun!
In my school days, I would say being a little sister to a fraternity is right up there with being in the band. Oh my! What good times we had!
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
Cloning is a very scary thing. I think we're messing with God.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My "Birthday Bandit" has really made this birthday a special one! I can't wait to see who it is. Whoever she is, I hope she knows just how special she has made this birthday for me!