1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
Definitely a lion. Tornadoes were all around us, but oddly enough, our county didn't have a warning. At one point, CH went outside and commented on the weird blue light that he saw when he saw the lightening. It was really weird.
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.
The Cowardly Lion always got on my nerves, to be perfectly honest! Mufasa has to be my favorite, since I've never seen Born Free or Madagascar.
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
There's nothing like a sunrise/sunset at the beach. Sadly, it's been a while since I've seen it, but I do get to see a beautiful sunrise on my way to work a few days/week. I didn't get a picture of it this morning, but I did take this picture with the clouds hovering in the mountains:
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
I have to defer on this one. It's just going to make me think too hard!
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
I can't believe I can't think of anything! Nothing is coming to mind at all.
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?
I know it's crazy, but I actually prefer to drink water from a bottle rather than a cup. I have a Nalgene bottle (actually a couple of them) that I fill up from my refrigerator every day.
7. What's your strongest sense?
With my eyesight, it's definitely not that! I'd say "smell"; if you know me, you'd probably laugh: One of my family's traits is a good-sized nose! (But some of my siblings managed to escape that trait!)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Crazy blogger. My post for yesterday managed to show up right under the one from the 4th, so I republished it. If you missed it, you can find it here