Quick Post

Obviously I've taken an unscheduled break this week!  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with the new school year, and not having a lot of luck.  So, my blog is what suffers.
Today is local election day; I still don't know how I'm going to vote on the sales tax increase.  Guess I'll decide how I feel once I get in the booth.  We got a couple more fliers in the mail with the same incorrect message:  If the sales tax increase doesn't pass, our property taxes will go up.  I feel pretty sure it's going to pass with or without my vote.
I hope to have a longer post later; hopefully within the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you'll get back into the swing of things with the new school year and be back soon. Until then, no worries ... we'll be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts