Friday Fragments

Half-Past Kissin' Time

~  Why do I do this to myself?  I volunteered to help with concession set-up for the football game this afternoon, and also volunteered to help with the band festival on Saturday.  I don't know why I did this.  At least I'm going to be inside for the band festival!

~  Snarky people suck.  Just sayin'.

~  A friend said she went to WalMart...where they were already playing Christmas music.  When will the madness stop?

~  "Scandal" is just getting ridiculous.  I'm not sure why they put all of the good shows on at 10:00.  Well, except for "Revenge".  They scheduled that one correctly.  (9:00)

~  Have a great weekend!

  

8 comments:

  1. I've never seen Revenge or Scandal. I guess I could netflix them, but are these 'girl' shows? : )

    I don't like snarky either. Enjoy your weekend...I hope it's snark-free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas music already??? Argh!

    Agreeing with you on the snarky people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear, like you I live in a small town and I always finding myself saying yes to volunteering...I think I have a fairy that does it when I am sleeping! Love Revenge and missed last nights Scandal so will see how it went! I saw a PetSmart ad yesterday for pet Christmas sale...so sick of it as well! Enjoy the week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working the football game visitors gate tonight. Sigh! I love Christmas music....but do not want to hear it...until after I have eaten Thanksgiving feast. It should start on Black Friday....period. Have fun working the concession stand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scandal is INCREDIBLE!! That & Nashville are the only two shows I stay up late for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the music but they have no choice. We had to do that at Hallmark too. They skip right past Thanksgiving however I do enjoy Christmas music and could listen to it all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the band festival went well and you can relax and enjoy Sunday.
    The Christmas jump gets sooner every year, it is insane.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying really hard to say no to anything on Saturday or Sunday that isn't family related. Its tough but I'm trying:)
    I haven't watched Scandal or Revenge. I want to eventually. My husband and I watching complete series on a boring Sunday.
    Christmas music this early makes me anxious. I don't like it at all.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts