Hit Me With Your Best Shot!


Bacardi Mama has started a new weekly photo challenge.  In her words:  The premise is easy.  All you have to do is show us your favorite picture you took over the past week.  It doesn't matter what it is.  If it is your favorite, that's what you post.
Since we were camping last weekend, I have a feeling most of you (if you've read my blog this week!) are going to know where my favorite picture of the week was taken:
This was our Saturday evening view from our campsite at Mile High Campground.
What was your favorite picture of the week?  I hope Bacardi Mama decides to throw in a linky at the end of her posts; y'all know how I love linkies!  

6 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, gorgeous! I may have to go link up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo. I was just going to email you. Have you changed something recently with your blog. You left me comments but you are now a no-reply :(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts