2nd Monday Menu Plan for March

mpm chalkboard

Since I get paid on the 15th & 30th of every month, I usually try to plan for 2 weeks at a time.
(For the recipe, click on the item. The stars denote new recipes.) 


Tuesday: Baked Ziti * ; salad

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy *; rice, green beans

Thursday: Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, broccoli

Friday: Eat out (Captain D's 'cause it's still Lent!)

Linking up with orgjunkie.com. Not sure what to fix for dinner? Take a look at the linky...there's something for everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious! We have been going to the Knights of Columbus fish fry, every Friday. Our guys do a great job on the fish and fixin's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chicken quesadillas look delicious! I think I'll plan them for next week!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time shall I join you? Everything sounds downright scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you lived closer, I'd invite myself for dinner either Wednesday or Thursday! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your menus and recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts