Friday Fragments...Back at it Again!

Friday Fragments #23
I'm linking up with Traci for Friday Frags & trying very hard not to ignore this blog too much!

 Being the parent of adult children is hard. You can't just kiss the boo-boo and make the hurt go away. It's hard standing back and letting them figure things out for themselves. And, I think I worry more about them now than I did when they were little. At least then I could kind of control things...now it's out of my hands. (Yes, I'm a bit of a control-freak!) I know all of my boys are going to be fine. They've all 3 grown up to be amazing men. 

 Have you started decorating for Christmas? I'm thinking I'll probably start this weekend. I've been thinking about it...does that count?

 My next-door-neighbors returned their Christmas tin and tray over Thanksgiving...along with a couple of packages of pecans. Just in case you don't know what that means: They're ready for their Christmas candy & cookies that I make every year! I keep telling the wife that she doesn't have to return them, but she said she wants to make sure she gets them! I've gotta get my list ready and get supplies. 

 Is is just me, or does it not seem like we should be preparing for Christmas already? Maybe I'm just getting old, but it seems like this past year absolutely flew by. 

Hop over to Traci's and see what's going on in the Frag World!

3 comments:

  1. I know - I feel like we JUST put up the decorations - I cant believe they are already back up. I'm just thinking of leaving them up next year all year round :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right that this year has flown by. It's hard to even think about the end of 2015 being a mere 3.5 weeks away. Wish I lived next door...I would return the trays and tins too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tree's are almost done and Mark got down all the other decoration bins. I can't believe I have 10 bins of decorations! Not sure I will put everything out. That is really funny about your neighbor. What you give her must be really really delicious. Working on my decorations this year seems to be more of a burden than the normal excitement I have. I think a lot has to do with the events going on in our world. So many people are suffering and it breaks my heart. Besides the fact that the year just flew by!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts