1. Describe love using all five senses.2. February is Canned Food Month. What's your favorite food that comes straight from a can?
Sounds like: music
Sounds like: music
3. A principal in a UK school recently sent home a letter to parents requesting they(the parents!) dress appropriately when escorting their children to/from school (basically saying please don't wear your pajamas) You can read the letter here. It's gotten a lot of publicity, both positive and negative. Your thoughts? And do/did you ever make the school run (or hit Starbucks, Walmart, etc) in your pjs?
NEVER. I figured it would be just my luck to have an accident on the way to or from. How embarrassing would that be to be on the side of the road, in your pj's, talking to a policeman?
Working at a school; however, I see parents come in all.the.time in their pjs.
4. Crew neck, V-neck, turtleneck, scoop neck...which is most prevalent in your wardrobe?
Crew neck. I don't think I look good in scoop necks, so I have zero.
5. I read here recently a list of four things to avoid so you wake up happier. They were late night snacks, hitting the snooze button, social media just before bed/upon waking, checking emails.
Are you guilty of any of these behaviors? Which on that list do you need to work harder at avoiding?
I don't do late night snacks or hit the snooze button. I'm guilty of the others, although I'm trying not to do the social media thing. Guess I need to add check emails!
6. Share something you remember about a house you lived in as a child? Of all the homes you lived in as a child, which did you love best?
I have so many memories of the house I grew up in. We moved in the house where my daddy still lives when I was 9 months old. The screen door slamming in the summer (no air conditioning), being cold in the winter (because daddy set the thermostat on slightly above freezing to save money), being scared of going to the basement at night...I could go on & on.
7.Your favorite movie based on a true story?
Brian's Song. Hands down. I didn't even have to think about it!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can you believe Ash Wednesday is next Wednesday? Since I'm a bit Mardi Gras obsessed right now, I have to wonder if it's a bummer for the La. tourism for the short season between Epiphany & Ash Wednesday.
On one side, the Iowa Caucus restored my hope in the American people...for now. For the other side, I'm not so sure "flipping a coin" is the best way to choose a candidate. How humiliating...that should tell both candidates something.