The Edisto Post still isn't happening, y'all, but I do have some answers for the Hodgepodge!
1. What's something fun you're looking forward to on your May calendar?
Camping. Hopefully. If we get our butts in gear and make reservations for Memorial Day Weekend.
2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
3. What's something beautiful you own or have seen that's made of glass?
I don't own anything special that's glass. The last time I was in Copenhagen, we went to this glass exhibit that was in an old cistern. THAT was cool.
I found a blogpost that someone wrote that included some pictures. The thing is, you're not supposed to take pictures! I guess the blog author got away with it, but even if I had taken any, I wouldn't have dared put them on my blog because I for sure would have gotten busted!
You can see the pictures here if you're interested.
4. Was today typical? If not what made it unusual?
Tuesday was pretty typical. Nothing out of the usual happened.
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of?
Not overeating; especially with sweets.
6. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May?
I have no earthly idea. I don't have a major purchase planned, so I hope it's not going to happen in May!
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an adult?
When I was little, it was my job to clean the bathroom. To this day, I detest cleaning the bathroom, so I can't say that! I really don't mind hand washing the dishes now, but it wasn't my job.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just a couple more weeks before Summer Break is here. This year has flown by, but I'll be glad to have a few weeks to get my house back in order, read, and just relax!