Thankful Thursday: It's Fall, Y'all!

Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand is a great encourager of finding gratitude in the little things every day.
This week I’m thankful for:
…Cool weather...FINALLY!
...Fall break. Even though it's going by way too fast.
...Sisters. Don't know what I'd do without them!
...Brothers. My oldest brother has been a rock through the past month. Daddy has had some issues, but we think he's on the mend. I don't know how I would have handled everything if I was an only child. 
#bigfamiliesrock 
...Being home. After living away for 20 years, 12 years ago I decided enough was enough and told CH I wanted to move home. My parents were getting older, and I wanted to be around to help if they needed me. I cherish the 10 years I had living up the street from my mom, and this past month helping out my dad reminded me of why I wanted to move back. 
What are the little things you're thankful for this week?

4 comments:

  1. How far is your dad from you? Like would the move be a big move?
    I'm so jealous of people with fall breaks. But my vacation is coming up in 3 weeks .COUNTING DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're finally getting cooler weather but it brought a hurricane with it. LOL We're hunkering down and I'm dreading the power outage that is sure to come because that means I'll miss Saturday football! It's great that you're living so close to your dad. Mine is 4 hours away so, not too bad. Mother is an hour away. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a blessing that you can be there, and also have help from your siblings. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big families do ROCK! Enjoyed visiting with you today!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts