Who else is loving Joyce's new look? Mah-velous! Just mah-velous! And, she's decided to take next week off for the hodgepodge. It's almost as though she did it just for me, since I'll be on break!
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
My job. I think it's a good thing. It's horrible to go into a school behind someone who isn't!
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
Where do I even start on this one? I honestly think social media is getting pretty ridiculous. I've really toned down just how much time I spend on it. I mostly get on Facebook to check my notifications; Twitter to post my blog posts. I'm very, very rarely on Snapchat (only when MS sends something). I spend most of my time with Instagram, but the new stories feature? That's ridiculous!
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect?
Playing the flute. I used to play for hours to perfect that skill. Now, I'm down to just playing for Mass, but I still practice; just not as much.
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
One that someone else makes & serves! 😲
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
Last summer's trip to South Dakota and Colorado was pretty darned close to a 10. Camping, National Parks, the Rockies, my sister...what else can I say?
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
7. How would you spend $300 today?
When you think about it, $300 really isn't that much! I'd probably put it toward my credit card bill.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Ah, Spring Break is next week! I've got a busy week planned with appointments. I think I'm going to need a Spring Break to get over my Spring Break!