{Friday Foto Friends} Changes, Flowers, and a Tune Up


I was planning on linking up with Deb at Breathing in Grace, but she's having some technical difficulties. I'm on my own for a recap of the week in pictures.
I don't know if I'll ever get used to seeing this logo on the tower. I thought I had a picture of the Aluminum Company Of America's logo on it, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, this is a definite sign that the Small Town is changing.
Yes, I know these are weeds, but look how pretty those dainty little flowers are! So, they're staying in my little flower bed. 😁
I was sitting on my couch the other night, and I looked out of the window and thought how pretty the mountains are. Then I thought, "Wait a minute...I can't see the mountains from my living room window!" Those are actually clouds.
And here they are when I stepped out on the porch to snap a picture with my big girl camera. They do look like mountains, don't they?
I saw this little guy on the bird feeder when I took the girls out for a bathroom break. 
Lastly, here's "Eloise" getting tuned up. I had my first piano lesson Wednesday, and I loved it! I can't wait to be halfway proficient!

Hope everyone had a good week. Don't forget to go to Deb's to link up, or just see everyone else's pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the link up not happening today. Someone, who shall remain nameless, hogged the computer yesterday for hours and I didn't get a chance to upload my fotos. I'll be back next week. Enjoyed your pics today, though. Our son in law works at Alcoa.... Arconic. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds do indeed look like mountains! Wishing you success with your piano lessons! I could kick myself for not sticking with it when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so cool that you are learning to play piano..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts