1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Well, when I went to the library last week I was told I owed a little over $1. I had no money; luckily I knew the lady and she told me to just pay it the next time I come in. Oh, and by the way...the fee isn't mine. I would never dream of missing a library deadline. It must be YS' fine.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
LOL! Oh, this is making me crack up! I have some paper under the bed (in a box), and Christmas paper in the basement. That's the extent of getting organized with the paper.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
No, thank God. I did feel an earthquake yesterday, though.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Seriously? Just one? I can't do it. I absolutely sing my heart out to these songs:
Even Now, One Voice, No Other Love, The Old Songs, Lay Me Down, I Write the Songs, Mandy, Weekend in New England, Could it be Magic, This One's for You, (you get the picture)
Or, this one that I loved because at one time I had dreams of being a studio musician (but then got to college and realized that I was really a little fish in a big pond!):
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I'm such a party pooper when it comes to costumes. I can never think of what to be...most years I went as a hobo.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus, especially the older I get.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
I love breakfast food, especially if we go out! Pancakes, biscuits & gravy, or...my all time favorite...
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
I did buy some of Cindy Crawford's facial products...they made my face itch and break out!
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
When I was young I vaguely remember crawling through a basement window in our house (to get in, not out). Apparently someone had all of the doors locked and forgot we needed to get in. Of course, that's just a vague memory!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes...been married to him for almost 26 years.
11. How many pairs of jeans do you own?
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
A cake that looks like Jethro from NCIS...that man looks good enough to eat!