1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I don't really have any big memories of my high school graduation, to be perfectly honest. By the time I was a senior, I was ready to move on to college. My family didn't have any parties, and I honestly don't know if anyone in my class did or not...I went home and went to bed. Plus, I didn't run around with anybody in my class my senior year...like I said: I was ready to move on. Sorry...I don't even have any pictures. I'm not sure if my parents took some of me or not.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Hmmm...a spare tire and a jack?
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
Nope, don't have open houses here. When OS graduated, we had a small "reception" for family. We're doing the same on Friday for MS. My calendar is completely open, just like I like it!
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It's the greatest gift I was given.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
The bank? Uh, no. I think it was a candy jar. Probably a good thing.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
With clothes, no. I like to get my hands on it and feel it and make sure it fits. With movies, music, books I'll shop by catalog, but that's about the only things.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
Definitely a "his job" (see previous posts about a "black thumb".) My husband is like Forrest Gump: He loves to mow the yard!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
Bathrooms, hands down. We've got tile falling off of the walls in the boys' bathroom, and I'm getting a little tired of the '60's pink master bath.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
Online. We dropped the paper because by the time we had time to sit down and read it, we already knew the important things! Plus, it helps to have parents who live in the same town who will clip out the high school football stories!
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Absolutely. Even when you think there is absolutely no reason for what is going on.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I've mentioned I'm a rule-follower, right? I'm interesting in doing the right things right!