I haven't participated in FFF lately, so I thought I'd get with it this week! Here are this week's FFF:
1. High school football games. It's like a school reunion on Friday nights. Seriously. As I was walking to the restroom, I heard my name. I looked around, and saw 2 ladies that were in one of my brother's class. I hadn't seem them in a long, long time. I also saw a few of my classmates.
2. The 1st half of the UT game. Only the first half. The score at halftime: 13-13. The score at the end of the game: 48-13. I think they have a lot of work to do. Florida is coming to town on Saturday. Let's hope they can string 4 good quarters together.
3. MS going to school close by. He and a few of his new friends came by on Tuesday night for about an hour. If he lived farther away, I wouldn't have a chance to meet his friends or have him come by expectantly. (Sorry, AuburnChick... I'm not rubbing it in!) It's nice to know that he has chosen friends who appear to be good people and have their heads on straight.
4. An intern who knows what she's doing. Yep, I have another intern this semester. I'm convinced that having grad students as interns is completely different than having undergrad students.
5. A new blog to read: Jeannie's Happy World. Jeannie is an army wife who just moved to Italy. She has just started some new Thursday posts: Queen Lessons. Intrigued? You should be! I can't wait to become the queen I know I can be! It's not too late to get started: she just posted an introduction today. My friend Karen blogged about the Queen Lessons, and I hopped on the train!
And, a "bonus" favorite of the week. This is a commercial that I saw on Saturday. Love it!
Don't forget Follow Friday 40 and Over!