Fave Fives of the Week

I'm going to grace you with my Fave Fives of the Week, but I've decided not to link up with Susanne.

1.  Sisters' Weekend.  What a great weekend!  If you missed the post, you can read it here.  Here's a picture from a couple of years ago of all of us, minus one sister:

2.  Cool weather...finally.

3.  Taking a walk in the park with my sweetie.  It was really good to just take an impromptu short walk after dinner.  He didn't want to take the girls, but I knew if we didn't we'd still hear them in the park.  They were pretty well behaved!

4.  Dinner with MS & my oldest sister.  My sister was leaving Monday morning to get on the big bird to go home, and MS came home to do laundry and get his car checked out.  I wanted to her to see how big YS had gotten over the past year or so...he's quite a giant!  


5.  A new youtube video to laugh at.  I saw it while I was reading Random Dozens.  If you haven't ever visited The Hays Crew, take a few minutes to visit...she is a hoot!








Okay,  I lied!  I have a couple more:
I couldn't leave out the last day of school before Fall Break!  WOO-HOO!

AND, I have the best bloggie friends EVER.  Thanks to all of y'all that left a comment yesterday to let me know that it's okay not to follow people who are following me, and that my family and house should come first!  Y'all are the BEST!

9 comments:

  1. those are some great things this week!!

    And the concept of fall break is so weird to me. This was only our fourth week of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I meant to comment yesterday! I guess I was too busy reading blogs : ) Kidding...I had to get some housework done yesterday and could totally relate to what you said. We do what we can I think.

    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe last is my fave! I am so excited about fall break and being off with hubby and the kids....and little to no football! Wooohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do you get together every year? I forgot to ask that. Great memory makers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love unicorns and onions and mushrooms too. :)
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo hooo have a great fall break and I will see you during mine. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are wonderful favorites from the week. The video is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time, you won't be minus one sister. I'll make it next time...promise! *lol*

    That video is hilarious!

    And yes, it's perfectly okay for you to not follow everyone that follows you. I learned that the hard way! Family and house definitely come first! Enjoy your weekend!! Candace

    ReplyDelete
  9. this women's time is great. we all need time to laugh talk with others of our sex. rose

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts