Anybody else having a hard time getting in the "blogging mood" after the holidays? Thank goodness we have Joyce to get us going!
1. What three words would you use to describe 2010?
Exciting, fast, interesting.
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
Riding a motorcycle.
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
The better question would be "What coffee or tea do I add to my creamer?"
I really like the flavor creamer, especially the gingerbread or hazelnut.
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
The "Miracle on Ice": When the USA Hockey Team beat the Russians in the 1980 Olympics. How incredible would it have been to have actually been there?
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self?
Believe in yourself and be comfortable with who you are.
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
A planner. Definitely.
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
Getting our bathrooms remodeled!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I saw this really cool wine decanter; I think it's the neatest one I've ever seen:
Like it? It's on sale for $339.95 at the Kraft Store. I'm not sure I like it that much at that price!