Meet Me on Monday


Every Sunday night, Java posts 5 questions  for us to answer so we can get to know each other better.  She comes up with great questions every week; I don't know how she does it!

Questions:

1.  What do you put on your hot dog?
My ideal hot dog has mustard, chili, and cole slaw. 

2.  Do you play Sudoku?
So who ku?  Numbers mean nothing to me.  I will sit in meetings, and when people start talking about numbers, they have witnessed my eyes glazing over.

3.  What is your favorite vegetable?
I really don't like very many cooked vegetables, unless they're masked within a casserole, soup, or stew.  Give me raw veggies with Ranch dressing, and we're talking!

4.  Do you color your hair?
I have my hair highlighted.  I'm trusting my beautician to tell me when it's time to do the whole head.  I have a feeling it's not too far away!

5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?
I don't really have a favorite brand of clothing.  As long as it looks good, feels good, and isn't too expensive it's for me.  For jeans, I prefer Lees because they fit my big butt and aren't too expensive!

12 comments:

  1. I love Sudoku...I'm not a numbers person but I love puzzles. I can handle Sudoku : )

    I keep expecting my hair dresser to say its time...the highlights don't seem to last like they used to either. Ugh.

    I like all vegetables, raw or cooked. Why am I not thinner???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Joyce-- I hate numbers, but I love Sudoku! Addictive! And...I have been contemplating going to my natural gray. (I think I might have to wait until I retire. Teaching is a hard profession to grow old!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being unemployed at present time gives me reason to see..Just what color am I naturally? It's not a pretty site, so far. I always loved reading your answers. Have a wonderful Monday! Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,

    Finally popping in and leaving a comment. I love raw veggies and ranch as well.

    Thank you for all of your prayers and kind words over the past week.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, at the age of (almost) 29...about 1/4 of my hair is already gray. My dad was completely gray and white by the age of 35, so I think I'm following in his footsteps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your answer to #2! And I feel you on #3. I had a hard time choosing between corn and potatoes. And some say those technically aren't veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still believing that we are sisters by another mother. I do not Soduku either...I find nothing about numbers addictive...unless it was winning the lottery or something. I think those numbers could possibly be addictive. I love coleslaw on my hot dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No hairdresser here...Miss Clairol and I discuss it about every three months or so. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have tried ranch dressing but I didn't like it all that much but I love salads :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hotdogs with mustard. I am so with you on veggies only with ranch dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't do Sudoku. I love mustard on my hot dog. I like vegetables but I really love raw veggies with ranch! I get a partial color weave to bring highlights in my hair. We haven't found any gray hairs yet.
    My grandmother never had one in her head and she lived well into her 80's.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts