Meet Me on Monday



Oh, how I love that Java comes through for me every Sunday night!  It's a good way to slide into the week!  This week's questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Okay, I'm stealing this from someone else's post that I read last week:  Pizza, because you can change the toppings out!
Edit note:  I got a comment letting me know who I stole my answer from!  The Beverly Buzz  Thanks for not being perturbed at me!  (You weren't were you?)  :)

2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
I usually write them the night before, but every now and then I get in a groove and will write posts a few days ahead.  Which brings me to a question:  Does anybody else have a problem with scheduling a post, only to have it not post at the designated time?  There are days when I want the post to be published at 5:00 a.m., but it didn't post and the edit post says"draft" instead of "scheduled".  Does anyone have a clue why?


3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
When I was 3 months pregnant with OS, I was in a car accident.  A car hesitated at a stop sign and pulled out in front of me.  I had no where to go, so I hit him.  When the ambulance got there, I mentioned I was pregnant, and that my chest was hurting (from where the seatbelt caught me).  They hooked me up to a heart monitor and took me to the ER.  The counselor from school happened to drive by and rode with me to the hospital (CH was away at an Army School so I was on my own).  On the way to the ER, the heart monitor started beeping wildly.  The counselor looked at the driver and asked if I was okay, to which he responded, "she's fine...they're just stepping on the lead."  When the monitor was going crazy, my initial thought was, "So this is what it feels like to die," followed by "You're not dying, you idiot!"  My car was totaled, and the other driver told his insurance that I had crossed the center line and ran into him.  It ended well; apparently he had been caught in some lies before, and it was pretty obvious what had happened.
 
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
During the fall, I really like the pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon.  I have Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate in my candle warmer right now.
 
5.  Coffee or tea?
Coffee.  With lots of the flavored stuff in it.  Over the winter when I didn't feel well, I did enjoy drinking hot tea with honey in it.

Join in and get to know your blogging friends better! 

19 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you. I schedule my posts as a rule. The only time I have had a problem is when I have made an error. So now I am careful to make sure I actually select the schedule option and not the automatic option and that I hit publish post and get the message telling me, "You're post will be scheduled at...." If you go through those steps you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I'm thinking when people began investigating your car accident, they saw who was telling the truth; I think if I had a choice I would eat just chocolate for the rest of my life, though pizza would be a close second!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I'm thinking when people began investigating your car accident, they saw who was telling the truth; I think if I had a choice I would eat just chocolate for the rest of my life, though pizza would be a close second!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from Meet Me on Monday.
    I love your blog background. My favorite colors are purple and green.
    I work at B&BW and Modnight Pomegranate is one of my very favorite scents! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you went back into your post after you hit publish sometimes it saves as a draft. You have to hit publish again. Not sure if that's what happened but that is normally the case for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would've been an awfully scary ambulance ride. Shame on the other for lying about it all. I'm glad it turned out okay in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad everything turned out ok on that accident ... frustrating though that you had to deal with trying to get it all settled out because the other driver lied.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pizza, pumpkin spice candles = wonderful things! If I ever drink coffee it's with more creamer and sugar than actual coffee! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good post. What a car crash story..yikes! I LOVE coffee (and pizza - but not at the same time of course.) David just asked me yesterday, if you had to choose coffee or chocolate what would it be? I had to answer coffee. (gasp!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You stole the pizza answer from me! But that's okay--I'll share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course I wasn't perturbed! I was just giving you a hard time--something my husband says I'm very good at! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could eat pizza everyday for the same reason. How could you get bored with pizza when you can change the toppings all the time??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed the stories you told instead of just giving one line answers. I always want to change my answers when I read what others write. Great job. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like my coffee with flavored creamers! I love Pizza but could only think of something I know I can eat every night, we eat a lot of salmon.
    Oh my, a car crash when you were 3months along,,scary!
    I did not know you could schedule a post to be published at a certain time..better go look at that,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visiting from meet me on Monday….. I always schedule my posts. I used to have a hard time doing it, but realized my issue was the time format - once I got that, I had no problem....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love coffee with flavored stuff too....we are coming to Knoxville the first part of Spring Break next week. We will be there....Sunday night - Tuesday morning....maybe we can meet and have dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love pumpkin spice! My favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's nice to get to know more about you.

    I love Bath`n`Body products.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm with you on pizza, Mary! You can even top it with chocolate. The best of both worlds! Playing catchup here so "inbox" beware. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts