Meet Me on Monday



I'm back answering Java's weekly questions!  It's a chance to get to know your friend's better, or get to know some new friends!

1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
Garden salad.  We do like to eat a caesar with chicken or turkey and put it in a pita.
 
2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
I'm so out of it, I didn't even know exactly when it was!  What time is it?  I bet I'll be at work when  they get married, but I'm sure it's going to be beautiful.
 
3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on?
The bathroom remodel  and windows.  That's what our tax refund went to.
 
4.  Window seat or aisle seat?
Window.  I don't really care for watching the clouds once we're up; I just keep thinking about how the pilot knows there isn't another airplane up there in the clouds with us.  On a bus, I prefer window as well.  I really enjoy watching the countryside go by.
 
5.  Do you know your blood type?
Yes.  The only reason I know it is that a one of our boys had to have a shot after they were born because their Rh factor is different than mine.  And, CH & I both have the same blood type, except he's positive and I'm negative.

13 comments:

  1. 1. Garden for me too
    2. I am out of it too...I am sure there will be PLENTY of recaps.
    3. porch furniture
    4. Window
    5. same here...both boys got shots because I am neg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it either.....what is the fascination about a royal wedding?? Window seat too :-) Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing more about yourself. Caesar salad for me, too. But I prefer the aisle seat on planes, window on buses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of odd with the RH shot, in our case it was me who had to have the shots, I'm Rh negative and when our children have been positive, I get a shot.

    Those pitas with the salad sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am RH Negative and had to have shots after both my pregnancies.

    Window seats for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Window seat here, too-- too much to see it out there.

    I confess to being a Royal Wedding Watcher. Presidential Inaugurations, funerals, and all things ceremonial. I'm not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to eat my caesar salads the same way and I didn't know when the Royal Wedding was either. So you are no alone! :)

    Great to see you back again! Have a wonderful week, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the window seat too until I have to go to the bathroom (which is getting to be all too often lately). I hate having to crawl over people.

    I am sure even if I don't watch the wedding I will see most of it ad naseum for the next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My answers were basically yours. How uncanny is that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always a garden salad; no question.
    I have no idea of my blood type...that could be an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that coverage for the royal wedding was going to start at 4 a.m. Eastern time, which would be 1 a.m. my time. I thought "you know, I'll catch the highlights later in the day". I do remember getting up to watch when Charles and Diana got married, but I was a few years younger, LOL. Now I like a good night's sleep!

    that's a good idea to put the cesear salad in a pita with chicken; I bet that is tasty!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. we haven't been keeping up with the royal wedding either? does that make me a bad homeschool mom?? i hope not.

    "he's positive and i'm negative." y'all are like yin-yang. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visiting from Meet me on Monday… A little late though… I love reading what everyone recently spent a lot of money on. I love both types of salads, and could help putting a snarky answer for my blood type. I host a weekly Friday blog hop… Please stop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts