1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly?
One thing? It bothers me when people don't put the dishes in the dishwasher correctly. It bothers me when paperwork at school isn't done correctly. Do I need to go on?
2. What is one of your best childhood memories?
Going to Texas to visit relatives. I've talked about this before: All of us piled into a car with no air conditioning or radio for a 2-day car ride to see Grandma. Once we were there, we got re-acquainted with our cousins. The highlight of the trip was putting on a show for the adults. Good times, for sure.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?
I probably won't watch the wedding since it's on Friday and it's a workday. (Sorry, Wils; I'm not taking a day off to watch you get hitched!) I'm not a hat person. I'm always so jealous of friends who look great in hats, especially ball caps. Me? I look like a guy. One of my friends told me that I should get a hat that has a pony tail attached to it, but I told her that then I would look like a guy with long hair wearing a cap.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?
I'm the 8th child, the 6th (and last) girl. I definitely think it's influenced my personality. My sisters call me "brat". Do I need to say more than that?
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?
Groceries. I don't even have to think about that one!
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?
Email or letter, definitely. I'm not a confrontational person at. all.
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.
Kickball. I don't like getting hit, I'm not fast, or real coordinated.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is anybody watching "The Amazing Race"? Guess where they went this week: Lichtenstein! Seeing it just confirmed that I definitely want to go there. It looks so incredibly beautiful!
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge