1. What reveals more about a woman-her refrigerator or her purse?
2. When was the last time you went to the zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animal?
2 years ago in Copenhagen. Where they had a possum on exhibit complete with an overturned garbage can. My favorite zoo animal: giraffe.
3. What social issue fires you up?
Abortion. Is that considered a social issue or a moral issue?
4. Are you a coupon clipper? If so, are you extreme?
The only coupons I use are the ones that come in the mail from Kroger that are specific to things I buy. I love getting those coupons!
5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels?
A Little Mermaid souvenir from Copenhagen.
6. Lemon meringue or key lime?
7. What is the most beautiful word you know in any language?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The school year is winding down. Every year, the speech pathologists help out with screening the children who will be coming to kindergarten next year. And, every year, we seem to have a couple of kids who really stand out. Monday, I screened a child who told me his favorite food was oysters from Hooters....California Steamed Oysters. He then proceeded to tell me that he liked Hooters because it sounded like "pooters"!!! Gotta love little boys!