Link up with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to share your fave 5 for the week!
1. Angry Birds. Okay, maybe this shouldn't be one of my faves for the week, because I'm about ready to kill those little pigs (or whatever they are) who mock me when I don't get all of them.
2. Spur of the moment movie with 2 of the boys.
3. 6 a.m. walks with the girls. It's a perfect time...except when Ally doesn't wake me up until 6:30 and we end up meeting a couple of other people in the park. I guess I'm going to have to start setting my alarm.
4. Getting the air conditioner fixed. For the 2nd time in 6 weeks. Apparently they missed a leak the first time.
5. Finding a cd with some pictures I had forgotten about.
There's the one with MS when he was in 5th Grade playing Robert Kennedy in a play:
A picture of the girls looking out of the dining room window when we lived in SC:
(Check out the intense face...he was so scared that he was going to drop it!)
YS' first run of the season in baseball: (Don't miss his right fingers crossed!)
I had completely forgotten about the cd that had pictures from my parents' 50th Anniversary! Here is a picture of them with their kids:
(That's me on the right in the blue dress...30 pounds lighter than I am now!)