1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
Cookie dough. There's something about the textures, like a party in my mouth! I prefer soft served.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
The times that I've traveled, I think I've taken just enough. It's better to take too little than too much; you can always buy what you need!
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
Right now I would have to say Easy Off oven cleaner. I had no idea that it did a great job without turning on your oven! I have to include my glass stove top cleaner for cleaning the window in the oven door. I didn't have to put a whole lot of elbow grease into getting my oven looking like new!
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
Okay, Joyce: you always have to throw in a hard one! Both are tragic, for sure. I would dare say that more guilty people are set free than innocent people imprisoned.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
Tennessee to Texas. In a car with 9 siblings and my parents. No air conditioning and no radio.
I had to check google maps to confirm that it was the longest, and it was. Coming in a close second is Tn. to Rochester, Mn. This was on an AFS Short-Term Exchange trip when I was a junior in high school. But, it was on a bus, so I guess that wouldn't count anyway!
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
Tennis. I love to watch, I love to play; although I've had to hang my tennis racket up for a while.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
When I was young, my brother (who is 3 years older) was a drummer in the band. He used to beat on anything, and I mean anything. Used to drive me absolutely bonkers.
When cars go by with their bass up so loud that it shakes the windows, it's very disturbing. Why do youngsters think everybody else wants to hear the bass in their car?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
How's this for random: It's HOT, y'all! That's all I got.