It's Wednesday, so it must be time for another Hodgepodge! To play along, click on the about button, copy and paste the questions, answer, then link up!
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
Office of Elementary and Secondary Education. Seriously, because I think we must have a bunch of people in there who haven't been in a classroom in a looooong time (if ever).
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
I hate drama, which is why God gave me boys. This is actually a hard question for me, because I can't think of a time when someone didn't apologize for something they did to me.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
Cookies. Or popcorn.
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
Where do you find these things? Talk about random! Since I'll be working, I don't think I'd better participate!
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
I remember getting new shoes and a few new clothes. I remember being so excited before that first day: putting my clothes out, all the way down to my socks and shoes. And the smell of new notebooks! Remember that?
6. Write a summer tongue twister.She sells seashells by the seashore. (You just said to "write" one; you didn't say it had to be original!)
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
I don't turn away at a needle, but I don't think I could observe a surgery. When CH had his surgery, my stomach would do flip-flops looking at his incisions. Guess it's a good thing I didn't become a nurse like I was planning when I was in high school!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The Help opens up today. The trailer looks very good; hope it's as good as the book! Is anybody planning on seeing it over the weekend?