You never know...

Friday night, my sister & I ventured down to a grill to hear my oldest brother's band play.  It was hot & humid (they played outside), but they were worth it!  It's so interesting to people watch, especially when some of those people are 40+ years old and act like they're college-age.  There was this one woman who looked great from the back, but then she turned around, and....UUUGH!  She had a bit of a belly on her that totally negated the back!  She was wearing a little halter top that showed off her tramp stamp, but at least it covered her belly.
Then, there was her friend.  Let me just say:  I don't care how much you've had to drink; there are just some people who shouldn't be up dancing in front of a bunch of people they don't know!  It reminded me of this:


Okay, it wasn't quite like that; at least Elaine moved around a bit!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my. The visuals in my head are making me chuckle! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....love the description...loved the video....and loved the term tramp stamp....I have never heard that one used before. So...with all this....how was the band?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to people watch. I've seen a few of those 40 plus people, too! LOL Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tramp stamp...love the name, but what is it?

    I have one daughter who dances, well, like Elaine!!! She thinks she is good and all I can see is Elaine LOL

    I love to people watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omygoodness! That episode never fails to crack me up! I'm a people watcher too and I know what you mean. Thanks for the laugh this morning. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't know what a "tramp stamp" is, it's the tattoo that is on the lower back and is visible when low pants are worn.
    The band was great! My favorites: "Brown-Eye Girl" and "It's Too Late".

    ReplyDelete
  7. People watching is my favorite sport!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always loved watching her dance on Seinfeld. I often wonder if people actually look in the mirror when they leave the house. Haven't they seen the Wal*art emails?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts