1. Share something you loved about your Christmas Day.
I loved the talk that OS & I had. It was a grown up conversation, and we were both very honest about our feelings.
2. You get to put five items in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years, what items would you choose and why?
1. Something from apple, 'cause in 100 years they're not going to believe how primitive we were in 2011!
2. HD tv (see #1)
3. Laptop (see #1 again)
4. Paula Deen book (because I love her, even with all of her flaws)
5. NCIS dvds just because the cast is the most awesome thing ever.
(Yes, I realize how superficial these things are, but I'm in one of those moods to not be thinking too deeply!)
3. What do you like on a cracker?
Peanut butter. Or cheese. OR, Harry & David has this relish stuff that you pour over cream cheese to serve, then spread that on crackers. Very good stuff!
4. Do you make resolutions at the start of a new year? How'd that work out for you this past year?
Nah; the times that I did I didn't keep them.
5. What's a song or song lyric you'll associate with 2011?
I've thought and thought about this one, and I just can't come up with something. (Party pooper)
6. How will you ring in the new year?
We're planning on being together with MS & YS. Looks like it'll just be the 4 of us.
7. What is something you look forward to in 2012?
OS graduating from college and hopefully getting a job.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
MS, YS, & I enjoyed a couple of nights of watching a movie. We watched Bridesmaids Christmas night, and, I have to say, it was funnier the 2nd time; I thought it was hilarious the first time I was it! The next night we watched "The Departed". MS has declared it his favorite movie...for right now anyway. I enjoyed watching "Eclipse" last night, and I have "The Help" waiting to be watched. I love to watch movies this time of year!
Head over to Joyce's to join in; don't forget to link up!