1. What is something you are loving right now?
Downton Abbey. What's not to love, right? I missed the 2nd half of the Super Bowl to watch the newest episode.
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
I've been to NY (but not with CH), I'd like to go to those other places, but with what I've heard about Paris and their unlove with Americans, I'd cross that off my list. Although I'd like to go sometime. (Getting off-track...gotta get back on topic!) I would say Venice. But, with all that water, does it smell? I really, really want to see inside one of those buildings that are right on the canal.
3. Are you a romantic?
In the sense of believing in "Happily ever after"...yes. In the sense of needing to be showered with flowers and gifts...no.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
An Affair to Remember. I would LOVE to see that on the big screen. With a big box of kleenex.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
Winnie the Pooh. Although it was only 57%.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
Oh, my. I have no idea. I don't think I've met a chocolate I didn't love. I love Dove Chocolates, but German chocolate is De-Licious!
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
I had a poster with this quote on it when I was in high school. Too bad I didn't live it when I was young!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last week, YS came in from practice, and we were in his room watching the gerbils. We heard this loud "BANG" and just about jumped out of our skin! I looked at him and said, "Garage door opener". Sure enough, that's what it was. The spring had broken. I'm just really thankful that it happened when it did and not when someone was near the door: that could cause some major damage!
CH called the next morning, and the garage door company had it fixed before I got home that afternoon. CH to the rescue! :)