It's Wednesday, so it's time for the Hodgepodge...because I can't think of anything to blog about on my own!
1. William Shakespeare's birthday is celebrated on April 23rd...when did you last read Shakespeare? What's your favorite Shakespeare play?
The only play that I think I've actually seen is Romeo & Juliet. Sad, but true. I did see this in October when CH & I went to London:
Sadly, there were no plays going on when we were there.
2. What food(s) would you recommend a foreign visitor try when they visit your home country?
Oh my. Barbecue, maybe? Moon pies for sure!
3. What's a lie you often tell yourself?
My boys are perfect.
4. What's something you're good at that might surprise us? Remember this is a family friendly blog!
Oh, gosh. I have no idea! I'm pretty much an open book...y'all already know all of my secrets!
5. Who is your favorite animal character from a book?
Geez, Joyce...could you have made the questions any harder this week? Maybe I should've thought of something to blog about on my own!
I'll have to say Tigger from Winnie the Pooh, because I just can't think of anything else right now!
6. April showers bring May flowers...do you have a green thumb?
7. Speaking of rainy days...which one of the following activities would you most want to spend time doing on a rainy day-
sort photos and create albums
read a good book
hold an all-day movie marathon
organize closets, cupboards, or bookshelves
try a new recipe
fix something that needs fixing
Hold an all-day movie marathon. Yep, I'm real exciting like that!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
TCAPS are this week, which means that speech therapy is hit or miss. I have to administer the test to small groups and/or read-aloud, as well as help with make-ups. It's a nice break from the routine, and it signals that the end of the school year is almost here! (3 more Mondays!) At one of my schools, every student was given a cap with a big "T" on it. (T-CAP...get it???) Since the students' scores factor into the teachers' evaluations, a lot of the teachers have been a lot more stressed this year. This has been circulating around: