These questions appear to be quite a bit easier than they've been in past weeks! Thank you, Joyce, for realizing that it's summer vacation, and I need to take it easy! (It IS all about me, isn't it???)
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
We had around 84 students. Everybody knew everybody...unless you transferred in the last day of school!
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
I had to consult my picasa for this answer! I videoed Pepper & Laika playing, but I didn't take a picture of them. I guess the last picture I took was this one:
I saw this card in KMart and had to take a picture of it for one of the teachers I work with. There's a story to it, which I won't get into here. Just know that this teacher is not a touchy-feely kind of person (although she's a totally awesome teacher!).
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I can actually take them or leave them. I don't like pickles on sandwiches or hamburgers, but I'll eat them on the side. The pickles we have at the concession stand at football games are really good...I've been known to sneak a few before they go out on the condiment table. The crunchiness paired with the juiciness and slightly sour: YUM!
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
Being one of the "bratty younger children" in the family. Just ask any of my siblings...they'll tell you!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I've been horseback riding, but it's been so long I don't know if I enjoy it or not! I don't watch horse racing. I've been to the dog track in Florida once, though.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
What wedding movie don't I like? I don't know that I have a "favorite".
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
So many attractions, so little time! The Grand Canyon. Although I really want to go to New England in the fall and see all of the colors.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As I'm writing this, I'm watching the Queen's Jubilee Celebration on tv. I just love how the Queen always has her purse with her! It's so cool to see things on tv that I saw in October. Trafalgar Square: what is it about that place that I love so much?