Another Wednesday, another Hodgepodge! I'm not sure how Joyce does it, but she's come up with more original questions!
1. In an effort to combat obesity, the mayor of NYC has plans to ban the sale of large sugary drinks (anything over 16 oz.), initially in restaurants, movie theatres, and street carts. Corner stores would also be affected if they are defined as food service establishments. You can read more here . Your thoughts?
Crazy. If people don't want to drink them, then they won't drink them. But, they shouldn't be denied the right to drink it if they want it. We've all been educated about the effects; we should have that choice.
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend?
Music. As long as it's inside (in the air conditioning) and not too crazy.
3. What are you irrational about?
Oh, I'm irrational about a lot of things, especially right now. (Can you say "hormonal"?) I tend to fly off the handle about some things, and can't seem to let some things go!
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement?
I'm confident that CH will make sure we have a comfortable retirement. I just hope I'm still young enough to enjoy it!
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far?
(Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games)
Beach Volleyball. Aren't Kerri & Misty just amazing?? Here's hoping they can win gold this one last time before Misty retires.
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house?
Right now, everything is pretty messy. It's been a busy week, which equals a messy house!
7. Do you follow your heart or your head?
My heart. I don't like to think too much!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
YS' school had open house last night. His drum major uniform came in, so we got to see it. We also met with the German teacher and got additional information about our trip next summer. I.Can.Not.Wait!