1. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week...what's one thing you could do this week to qualify as a participant?
Not cook? No, wait. That was last week. It's the first week of school, so I've got nothing else on this one!
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me aBellini? What's your peach pleasure?
I don't really care for peaches...unless I'm at my parents' house and one of them peels it for me. (I can hear my sisters yelling, "BRAT"!!)
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
This is pretty funny. I just posted a quote from a Nabiha song on FB:
"Gotta do something crazy
at least once a day
it's good for you baby
sugar for the brain"
Nabiha: Mind the Gap
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
Isn't that an oxymoron? Yes, I think it is. And, sorry Joyce, I can't think of one, and you can't make me! :)~
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Monica CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
The closest I've come is watching the sun set over the 7 Mile Bridge in The Keys, and we liked it so much we're going to do it again!
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website?
Instagram. Twitter is too wordy, and I'm just about over FB. I like how Instagram is a quick way to see what's going on with everybody.
If you're on Instagram and I'm not following you yet, I'm "tnslp", so look me up!
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
Amazing 8 months so far, what's next?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Not to brag, but I had Chris picked for Des from the get-go. Even though I couldn't help myself and had to check out the spoiler for "The Bachelorette", I hoped it was wrong and that she & Chris would end up together. The spoiler said Brooks was going to be the one, but I thought he had some commitment issues and I was right. I wonder if Des was so attracted to him because he was the one who never told her he loved her. They looked so happy last night. Des seems like such a nice person!
Juan Pablo. Nothing else needs to be said! I may have yelled a bit when they announced it was him. CH said he didn't hear me (War of Tanks), but YS did.
Sorry, but I have to have 1 more random. I've been a bit obsessed with "Orange is the New Black" Netflix series. Has anybody else watched it? There are scenes that probably don't need the embellishment they had, but if you can get past them, this is an excellent series. The next season doesn't start for a while; they're just now filming it. That's the bad thing about watching a series all at one time...you have to wait for the new season!
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge