Friday Fragments

Half-Past Kissin' Time
(If you're looking for A-Z, click here.)
~  It's POETS Day.  Thank goodness.  

~  I have 7 more Mondays left in this school year.  I'm sooo ready for this year to be over.  It's been an extremely stressful year...the worst in a long time.

~  I got a good laugh at Laika's expense Thurs.  One of the flute choir members gave us some plants from her garden.  They were in bags, and I just put them on a concrete wall next to our driveway.  When I let the dogs out, Laika spotted them and started barking at them.  I walked down to them and tried to get her to come to me.  She wouldn't come until Pepper came to me, then she very cautiously came.  She was fine once she got close to them and sniffed them.  She's such a big chicken dog!  

~  OS had a few good pictures this week.  I could pick just one!


I'm so glad he's living his dream!

11 comments:

  1. 7 weeks, yay! I am SO looking forward to summer but have so many deadlines before it arrives.
    Beautiful photos.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really tough when it turns out to be a 'bad year' at school. Thank goodness, you've almost got it made :)

    The pictures are beautiful! I don't know where they were taken, but it truly must be 'God's Country'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OS took some wonderful pictures. My grandson is autistic and his parents blog at http://www.actingbalanced.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! He's such a big dog to be a chicken. Love it.

    Love your OS's pictures too. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that said 7 more DAYS in the school year - I was like WHAT?!!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your countdowns! Love the photo and I'm so happy for him. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures -- I can see why you shared all.
    It has been a stressful school year here too -- we're looking forward to the summer, as well. I can't believe we're down to 8 weeks!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. The photos are gorgeous, and your blog theme is beautiful! Where do you teach?? I have 2.5 months left!

    Dogs are so entertaining!!

    Thanks for linking up :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only 7 Mondays left, hooray! You can do this! I'm ready for summer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny about Laika! I'm glad that there's an end in sight for you with school.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you count the weeks till summer. Those photos are really beautiful.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts