Friday Fragments

Half-Past Kissin' Time

I'm linking up with Mrs. 4444; I'm trying to get back in the Friday Fragment groove!!!

~ This has been the longest week in the history of school weeks. TGIF never held so much meaning as it does today!

~ Family Stone is one of my favorite movies, especially around Christmas (since it is a Christmas movie.). I have no idea how many times I've watched it...it has to be at least 100 times. I broke it out last night...I didn't think I'd be able to watch it this year (since my mom passed away 5 months ago),  but I think I did okay.

~ I'm finally getting over strep from last weekend. As in, my throat doesn't feel like it's on fire anymore, and I'm actually able to sleep without waking up & having to scrape my tongue off of the roof of my palate because it's so dry. Yep, things are looking up1

~ I got the best Christmas present ever yesterday:
How creative is that? Everything we need for a movie night; there's even a code for a redbox movie.

~ I've been slowly but surely getting the supplies I need for candy/cookie making. I hope to get started either Saturday or Monday.

~ I bought another present, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. 1 down...

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some rest & relaxation!


9 comments:

  1. `Family Stone` is new to me. I will have to check into it.

    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R & R sounds like the best Christmas present ever, and I'm looking forward to having next week off and not setting the alarm! Your movie night gift is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are recovering from strep. No one likes to be sick at Christmas time. Have a healthy, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of Family Stone, but now I want to check it out. That is a cute idea for a gift with the movie night. I think I might "steal" it and make something similar for my niece and her family. Enjoy your Christmas break; I know you'll welcome the rest!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That movie makes me cry every time...
    1 down - that made me laugh. You sound like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen that movue. I will have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that the worst of the strep seems to be behind you now. I think I might have seen a little of Family Stone ... I think I need to rent it this Christmas and watch it in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do own the movie and have seen it about 3 times in the last week. I still have a stack of other movies to watch this week! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Love the gift you received. Last week was a long one for me. I've never been so late in getting ready for Christmas. Mark had to pitch in and help which I was thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts