Not Snowy Here for the Wednesday Hodgepodge
1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
Oh, I'm definitely a wear my heart on my sleeve kind of gal! If something is going on with one of the boys or I'm just feeling "blah", my close friends can tell. I try not to let it show (especially at work), but they can just tell. If I'm displeased with something, someone will know about it!
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
I've said very often that I don't have friends, I have sisters. CH is my closest friend...we met at college. That's all I'm saying about that.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
Strawberry milkshake: most favorite
Pink Grapefruit: EWWWW!
I don't remember having any of them, and can't think of the last time I had any of them. I did have a grapefruit beer. It wasn't pink, though, but it was really good!
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
Monday. I found out that an article I wrote was published in a professional magazine. I wrote a blog post for the magazine last year, and was asked to write a full fledged article!
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
Not so much. I do like to watch "The Chew". I just love Carla Hall!
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
I usually ask when I have a question...even if I think it's probably something I should already know.
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My favorite son right now is MS.
At least, that's what MS suggested I write!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We seriously need a snow day. SERIOUSLY. Why should all you Northeasterners have all the fun?