1. Tell us about a time you found yourself 'in the middle of nowhere'. Was this deliberate?
A couple of years ago, we were coming back from The Keys, and the traffic as we hit the Ga. line was horrible. The weather was really weird, too...very foggy and just weird. The GPS took us off the interstate into the middle of nowhere. That was the first time in a very long time that I was a little nervous.
2. What's something you're 'in the middle of' today or this week?
This week, I'm in the middle of the last week of school!!! WHOOP!!!
3. At what age do you think 'middle age' begins? What does it mean to be 'middle aged'?
At 54, it's hard for me to imagine myself as "middle age". I suspect I am, but I sure don't feel like it!
4. Ravioli, stuffed peppers, samosas, deviled eggs, steamed dumplings, pierogis, or a jelly donut...your favorite food (from this list!) with something yummy in the middle. Your favorite not on the list?
I do love some pierogis!
5. Albert Einstein is quoted as saying ''In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.'Would you agree? Have you found this to be true in your own life? Feel free to elaborate.
Absolutely. You just have to get through the difficulty to find the opportunity!
6. What's a song you remember loving from your middle school years? Do you love it still?
I checked the top 100 songs from when I was in 6th grade; man, there were a lot of good songs back then! "You're so Vain", "Crocodile Rock", "The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia", "Killing Me Softly With His Song". But, this is the song that I really loved then and still do today:
But, WAIT! I have to pick this one, too:
7. May 18th is National Visit Your Relatives Day. Will you celebrate? Which relative would you visit if time, distance, and expense were not considered.
I'll be celebrating, but it will be my anniversary.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The dove that nested on the wreath on the front porch is gone, and so is the egg. I feel bad that they wasted all that time sitting on it, just to have it not hatch.