Foto Friday {7}

1 week down8 more ‘til Fall Break!
The other evening I looked out and saw a faint rainbow. I didn't play around with the settings because I knew as soon as I did, it was going to go away.

 Then I turned around and saw this on the other side of the house:
When I walked out of the house, my lens fogged up. I was going to delete this picture, but then decided to keep it. I didn't touch up the picture at all.

I'm going to keep this short again this week! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already saw this clip of Laika. She does a heck of a Chewbacca imitation!
That's it for this week! There isn't a lot going on around here these days.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....she's HILARIOUS!!! Love the different sky pics. Lenses fogging up is a ongoing problem for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking today that, if I was returning to school on Monday, I'd already know how many weeks 'til Thanksgiving break! I've got the lens fogging up issue too. Dang humidity.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts