1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super?
Helped take care of my daddy.
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?
Italian Cream Cake. (YUUUUM!)
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, ...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.
Superficial: Within the past few months, I've come to realize that there are a lot of things that are superficial. I'm finding the things that really matter in life and trying to not pay attention to those superficial things.
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
I think so. I don't think of myself as a "hater".
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. It's just a date on a calendar.
6. What's something you are loving right now?
7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
I've got nothing to offer for this one. I do like those little candy hearts, though! 😉
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If you follow me on FB, you know my father passed away last week. My siblings & I actually have had a pretty good time sitting around and talking about just about everything. Sunday night, with the visitation, reality started sinking in. As my siblings who live out of town start leaving, I'm afraid it's going to be even harder; especially as we settle into a "new normal" and a new routine. I was so fortunate to have such amazing parents. They weren't perfect, but, as one of my sisters said, there was no doubt that they loved each one of us.