{Friday Foto Friends} I Need a Break!

I really wish I could get another break to recover from last week’s “break”! I broke out my "big girl camera" and took some random shots over the week:
I thought it was really cool how this bird looked like a painting on the pole. (It wasn't!)
 Volunteer Garage in Chattanooga, Tn. I just thought it was cool.
Bird on a wire. A cardinal, to be more exact!
My Christmas Cactus is in bloom again. 
Eloise is getting rather comfortable in her new home. Piano lessons will hopefully begin after Easter.
The boys aren't home to try to inconspicuously flip a bird when I take their picture, so Laika is taking up the slack with her tongue. Brat! 😄

I'm joining Deb at Breathing in Grace for her weekly link-up.

13 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cactus is beautiful! Cardinals are such lovely birds - in appearance and song. Enjoyed your photo of the male cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Laika is just too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your photo's, especially Laika sticking her tongue out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always an ordeal to move but when you get there, it's fun settling in. The pup looks happy and I'm so glad you are starting piano lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo does indeed look like a painting! Wow. Loved seeing all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I thought that photo was a painting too. Enjoyed all your photos, especially the tongue :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the days when I needed a Mommy Break after Spring Break. Love the picture of Laika, wish I knew how to pronounce that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary,
    thanks most sincerely for the lovely comment you left on - My little old world - I appreciate it so so much !

    Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your weekend
    with sincere gratitude

    XOXO Danela at - My little old world - (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection, great bird shot and love the doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That foto is awesome... so glad you linked up. I've not been to Chattanooga in years.... Maybe soon we can take a day trip. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first bird really does look like a painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! Those pix were fantastic! Especially the last one. :) The bird truly does look like a painting and I really like that Volunteer Garage. It looks like an old building with original brick and windows. It that wood banner type thingy (you can tell I know architecture, ha!) original as well? I haven't been to Chattanooga since childhood. Eons ago. Spring break isn't for another 2 weeks here and Teacher daughter is more than ready. When they return, it's 5 straight weeks of testing or, as I call it, 5 weeks of wasted time.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts