{Friday Foto Friends} It's a Challenge

I'm doing a little better about taking pictures through the week!
I'm joining Deb at breathing in grace for the link-up. Some of these ladies have incredible pictures, so go check it out!
 Last Friday after work, I went by the church and walked through the Outdoor Stations of the Cross. A parishioner built them for his Eagle Scout Project. 
I got a surprise in the mail last Saturday. 1 of my aunts visited this Texan-Danish town, and she sent me this recipe book. CH & I are putting this on our list to visit. I was thrilled to see Frikadella! 
I had to stop at the middle school on my way to school Tuesday to take a picture of the sun rising over the mountains. I wish I had my big-girl camera, but it looks like my phone did a decent job!
This is a picture of a cardinal I saw Saturday morning. They've been very vocal lately, and they're hard to see. This one was way up in a tree!
I'm participating in a Lenten Instagram Challenge. Catholic Sistas gives us a word each day, and we post a picture using that word. I cheated with "Grace"; I found a quote on Brainyquote to use. The picture for "trial" is mine, though. Oh, and for "Eucharist", I used someone's picture (with his permission).
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome selection of fotos today! Of course, you know my favorites are the Sunrise and the cardinal! 💜 I love the challenge of a photo a day, too... I actually meant to participate, but.... sigh.... I have good intentions! Lol Thanks so much for linking up! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift to the church and community for the Eagle Scout to have built an outdoor Stations of the Cross. The only one I've ever seen was in Wisconsin when I took my parents to see the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Wisconsin. (If you ever get a chance to go there, I'd recommend it: http://www.guadalupeshrine.org/visit/devotional-areas/stations-of-the-cross .) The sunrise picture you took is breathtaking! There are so many beautiful colors within that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed you pictures!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you photos. Stunning skie, very nice! Frikandella is that the same as our Dutch Frikandel? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Boy Scouts did outdoor stations for our church too. Makes it nice to have access anytime. The pink sky is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures...the sunset is marvelous...and the Cardinal is too. I love the Lenten word challenge idea. Very good project for this holy season. Thank you for sharing with us. Be blessed my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts