1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it?
My living room & hallway is gray, but my kitchen is yellow, spare bedrooms are "mushroom", and master bedroom is a shade of green. So, I don't think I have a prominent color.
2. What's something you'll NEVER do again?
Ride an overnight train. When I went to Germany with the high school group, we rode a night train from Munich to Berlin. Between trying to make sure my hair looked okay & still trying to get some sleep, I got very little sleep. And my back hurt from trying to stay in one position all night.
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't.
I like shoes, and I love to get pedis.
I don't like to receive flowers as a gift, and I'm not a big jewelry person.
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
CH is down to 1 motorcycle. At 1 point, I thought about learning to ride, but I'm not observant when I'm in my car. It's best that I stay on 4 wheels. I've ridden a little with CH, but not a lot.
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
I asked CH, and he said there is no book. So, there you go. 😀
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We have a new granddog. MS was at a friend's house and she was there. Someone asked the family if they would watch her, but they never came back for her. Being a terrier, some of her actions are like Pepper (my Jack Russell Mix), so I think MS kind of fell in love with her.
MS calls her "Girl Dog", but I'm trying to get him to find a more suitable name.